7.1.11

after a long night with little miss coco, who decided to wake up every 1.5 hours last night (!!!), i'm remembering what inspired the above design. she was just a newborn when i was finalizing the last collection, and after spending day after day telling myself that 'everything will be okay', i knew i had to include my mantra in a design somehow. the stripes and text were drawn by hand and then screen-printed onto the fabric. now i keep one of these in coco's room for long nights that stretch into blurry days like today...

deep breath. everything will be okay.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I completely know where you are coming from...mine is the same at night, and I'm a mess much of the time! 'It gets better' is my mantra! Love the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the encouragment, kerry! i'll keep telling myself that it gets better too :)

    ReplyDelete